Welcome to OKFN Tasks Trac
We use this site to keep each other informed of tasks that we are doing within the Open Knowledge Foundation. In addition, most individual projects have their own trackers which are tied closely to their version control systems. Other places to look for things to do include our ideas incubator and the foundation's many mailing lists.
If you are interested in assisting with some of the Foundation's work, please browse through open tickets. When you find something that you would like to help with, register an account at the top right of the page. Then add a comment in the ticket. You should also join the okfn-help mailing list and introduce yourself.
Note that the contents of this trac's wiki are in the process of getting moved into our OKFN wiki as per ticket #992. Please create new wiki pages under http://wiki.okfn.org/Sysadmin/, not in this trac.
Latest 5 tickets to be opened:
Only unassigned tickets appear here. To get the complete list, click on the headings of each project.
- OKFN site in-page links look wrong when clicked
- Plugin to allow Slideshare Embeds on OKFN blogfarm
- Vimeo feed for okfn.org 1h
- Create 'Press Mentions' page for OKFN main site
- Set new OKFN theme on fi.okfn.org Finland website
- create OKFN: LOCAL website for Switzerland Local Group
- create aus.okfn.org for Australia Local Group
- extract recurring events into separate calendar
- Sort out standard content for opendatacommons.org
- Create an 'OKF everything' page on OKFN.org
- okfn.org signup page should use first name and last name fields